Effective Corporate Video Production For A New Age Business
Whether you’re running a home office; a ‘Small To Medium’ enterprise; a multi-million dollar corporation; or somewhere in between, you need to take video and video production seriously.
For starters, video is the most shared form of online content, which means it’s the most efficient way to reach your target audience and spread your message. A corporate video production company – Full Frame Productions in Sydney – conducted a research regarding corporate video production’s efficiency and its impact on buying decisions. The result: Over half of the respondents / consumers in the research felt more confident about buying a product or service after watching a video about it
Here’s the bottom line: If you get video production right, you can look forward to greater reach; greater brand recognition; greater customer retention; and of course, greater profits!
Creating and distributing video is relatively a clear-cut and inexpensive process especially when you consider the ROI. You can get started with just about any of today’s camcorders that allow you to record in HD. But before you get your feet wet and your hands dirty, here are a couple of tips and tricks for integrating video production into your business.
4 Things You MUST Do
- Take your time and get it right. While video production is quite straightforward, there’s still a learning curve. Learn how to professionally create videos; optimize them for maximum exposure; and distribute them to the right places.
- Instead of creating a single video, create a series instead. People love video series and you just have to look at popular TV series to be convinced – Game Of Thrones; Breaking Bad; Walking Dead, etc. With a video series, your target audience will keep coming back for more.
- If this is your first time running a video production campaign, brainstorming and coming up with topics to create your videos around can be difficult. Here’s the solution: Run a survey and ask your customers / visitors what videos or topics they would find most useful.
- Always monitor your viewers’ stats! Doing so lets you pinpoint the strength, weaknesses, and opportunities in your video production campaign.
3 Things You MUST NOT Do
- Autoplay – Just don’t. This can get very annoying and turn off your viewers.
- Pick a presenter that’s not very effective
- Beat around the bush. We are living in a fast-paced era, get to the point!
Get Your Video Out To The World
You need to find that balance between quality video production and distribution. After all, even the best professionally created videos are useless if they can’t reach your business’ target audience. Start by sitting down and considering how your business’ social media strategy will support and enhance your video production campaign.
Talk to your team and see how you can gain more eyeballs through video recommendations. According to a report by Unruly (a video technology company), viewers who find video content through recommendations are a lot more likely to take action (and even convert) than viewers who saw the video through browsing.